I walked by a stream of paint that was half dry down a whole street. Could inhaling it cause brain damage?

The first time I walked by the street, not on it, I inhaled once and smelled the paint. Then I tried not to breathe while I walked by. I walked by it again on the way back and tried not breathing but I did inhale once or twice. The day was windy so the air could have been cleared. Could this cause any brain damage?

Sounds like it already did cause damage. The common sense you had before inhaling the fumes is now gone cause of the fume inhalation. That was sarcasm btw. Unless u were lying on top of the paint and were putting it up to your nose and inhaling it your fine.

you will never know

Stop being stupid.

• Tavy

Are you that stupid that you don't know about painters that do this every day for a job.

Are they all dead?

not any more ..........................