Would the country be better off if it wasore like California or Wyoming?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Wyoming has a lot of space and natural resources. Meanwhile California has the highest taxes in the nation and can't even figure out how to store the trillions of gallons of water that fall on it from the sky. Ideally we could ship about 20 million Californians to Wyoming where they might be able to afford housing. This would probably improve the economies of both states.

• cosmo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You realize that the net flow of government funds is from California to Wyoming. Wyoming could not exist as it does without California, whereas California could very well exist without Wyoming.

California's subsidy allows people in Wyoming to pretend that they're rugged, self-supporting individuals.

• marty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Wyoming. No state income tax and low cost of living. I love it here. No sanctuary cities and we don't give illegals driver license or pay for their medical.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don't think any city in Wyoming has a multi-million dollar budget item for cleaning up used needles and human feces. For that reason alone I'm going with Wyoming.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

More like Wyoming. Seeing as they do not let the homeless crap in the streets, parks, or anywhere they want.

They try to help the homeless with the treatment that they need and if they refuse they get the treatment anyway.

Wyoming stands firm in following the laws on the books and not ignore them like California does. The list goes on but there are just a few reasons.

Former SSgt.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Cool cool cool cool

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.