Worst grilling experience ever?

I'm an amateur with regards to bbq's and using the grill. My dad was having me do it, I took one of the brugers and tried to flip it and it got stuck inside the cracks of the grill, we had to break it apart to take it out. Then the wind!! blows the pan and spatula off the grill and it lands on my toe and... show more I'm an amateur with regards to bbq's and using the grill.

My dad was having me do it, I took one of the brugers and tried to flip it and it got stuck inside the cracks of the grill, we had to break it apart to take it out.

Then the wind!! blows the pan and spatula off the grill and it lands on my toe and cracks my nail!! WTF!!

Then, as we opened the grill to get the burger stuck in, a hot dog falls into it.

My God, am I wrong to say that I never ever ever want to grill again? Just a ton of bad experiences all in the span of 3 minutes.
Update: I literally threw the spatula on the pan and left lol, absolutely horrible horrible experience, who gets injured on their foot from grilling? Just completely bizarre wild explainable experience that I"m sure no one on Earth from the beginning of humanity to now has ever experienced not even one single human... show more I literally threw the spatula on the pan and left lol, absolutely horrible horrible experience, who gets injured on their foot from grilling? Just completely bizarre wild explainable experience that I"m sure no one on Earth from the beginning of humanity to now has ever experienced not even one single human being.

Dumbest ******* thing I ever did in my life.