Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 5 months ago

Who else believes that after 25 years that OJ Simpson is guilty?

He did it. The evidence against him is insurmountable.

I watched the criminal trial and, unlike many, understood the evidence, some of which was pretty technical.

Yes, he did it.

I have wondered, sometimes, whether the jury acquitted him merely in order to spare the city [and the nation] the additional deaths and massive damage that would have ensued in riots following a conviction. Because, times being what they were, that is what would have happened. They certainly didn't analyze a year's worth of evidence in the two hours they spent "deliberating."

The civil jury did find OJ caused the wrongful deaths of the two people.

And OJ's life certainly was negatively impacted, regardless of the fact that he managed to avoid even paying court ordered damages.

Guilty Yes. Of committing a 187 CC with exigent circumstances. NO.

Garcetti overcharged in the indictment. Should he have offered.

Conspiracy to commit a 187 CC with exigent. OJ would be in prison

right now.

I guess, just you and a few other racists who weren’t actually on the jury and didn’t actually hear all the evidence or legal advice from the judge.

• ?

But it wasn't enough to convince a jury of his peers, and in the American justice system, you're innocent until proven guilty.

This is strange. Because he was found at fault in the CIVIL TRIAL. So he wrongfully caused a death with a knife, so go figure did he accidently stab two people.

He doesn't claim self defence. So then how do you wrongfully stab two people. One jury doesn't agree with the other.

Source(s): Followed the cases back in he 1990s. Both of them.

He obviously is guilty but the law is an @rse sometimes.

• Jim

"If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit."

Of course he did it,

I do, as does everybody else who has common sense and a reasonable degree of intelligence.

Innocent or guilty, I could not care less.

The case is an old one in some far away foreign land, not worth my attention.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4

For evidence of how very greatly tactically and mentally advanced I am, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.