Would this be a good alternative to trophy hunting?

Hi 👋, I was watching a Bitesize Vegan “Sh*t People Say to Vegans”. She role played a trophy hunter, if I’m right. I came up with an idea; instead of shooting to kill the trophy hunter could pay to go and tranquillise the animals and take photos with them. The animals could then have health checks, a free meal and... show more Hi 👋,
I was watching a Bitesize Vegan “Sh*t People Say to Vegans”. She role played a trophy hunter, if I’m right.
I came up with an idea; instead of shooting to kill the trophy hunter could pay to go and tranquillise the animals and take photos with them. The animals could then have health checks, a free meal and drink (maybe) and fertility treatment. The money paid could be put towards animal conservation, stopping unnecessary poaching and helping the poor people and discouraging poaching.
It could be called Selfie Darting...
What do you think 🤔?
Please be nice.
May you, the animals, the needy people of this world and all sentient beings be perfectly well, healthy, happy and safe forever ♾ (an extra special, good symbol).
Please give yourselves and everyone you know (both human and nonhuman) some extra love 💗, loving-kindness, compassion, hugs 🤗 and healthy/non-food treats.
Thank you 😊.
Best Wishes to all,
Rory.
Have the best day and night ever!
1 answer 1