Chest and left arm/armpit pain?

So earlier last month (May) I got a sharp pinch nerve sensation on my left arm that lasted for a few days(I do labor work in a warehouse so I figured it was that) and so I took a pain killer and it went away. But then I started getting random chest pains and left arm/hand pains, pain on my back where my shoulder... show more So earlier last month (May) I got a sharp pinch nerve sensation on my left arm that lasted for a few days(I do labor work in a warehouse so I figured it was that) and so I took a pain killer and it went away. But then I started getting random chest pains and left arm/hand pains, pain on my back where my shoulder blade is and being short of breath. It felt like I was having a heart attack. This happend for about a week so I went to the hospital and had an EKG done and my doctor said everything came out fine. I also did blood work and my results said I have anemia (11.3 was my result , it’s supposed to be at 12 or more) I’m still going through this pain and I’m wondering if anyone else has gone through this and what did they do to fix it ? I went to another doctor yesterday and he small practices to check my heart and breathing and he said I seem fine , I might have anxiety but he ordered an MRI appointment for me soon. I went to the ER after with mild symptoms because I desperately wanted answers but all they did was give me another ekg and x rays and blood work and everything came out fine. He said I’m a healthy 25 year old and it’s nothing heart related so he sent me home. Also, ive been on the keto diet since February , I’m not sure if that helps with anything (keto diet is a low carb diet where you consume mostly fats protein and veggies) Any advice or suggestions are highly appreciated thank you
1 answer 1