Anonymous

Should i leave my job for preparing for my exams?

I graduated highschool and I'm working now in a tour guiding job from 1pm till 10 pm and transport takes about an hour from home to work

So as you guess I don't have much time to do anything else in my day

But honestly I lovey job because I meet lots of different people and have lots of fun in general

But I got to prepare for my SAT in December, TOEFL in the future and a few other things to do

Should i leave my job or stay?

Leave the job. You have a whole future ahead of you to get your degree and try new things. You can always return to such jobs in the future but give yourself a chance to try new things first before just sticking to what you know, love; and are comfortable with.

• Judy

You've got six months. If you spend 5 hours a week preparing, that's 130 hours. If you really intend to spend more than that preparing, ask if you can cut down by a day a week.

No!!!!!!!!! It's a against the law! What are you going to tally up the yes and no votes and make a decision based on what complete strangers say? LMFAO! Kinda sad, do you not have parents or friends?

• Temirbek5 months agoReport

Got parents, and some friends.
      They tell me it's your choice.
      I be like ugh like how about advice.
      They tell again it's your choice lol

• martin

Stay with your job. You can prepare for SAT and TOEFL in your time off work. If you've found a job you actually enjoy, that's a great accomplishment.

I wish I had that luxury

• Damien

no this is not a college exam to get your diploma or degree but just a college entry exam, its not something u should be quitting your job over, can study for it over the weekend, i doubt u work 7 days a week, and u can spend atleast an hour everyday to study even if u work instead of surfing the internet or watching tv.im just saying these entry exams arent that hard and should just be a review of what u studied in high school and earlier