How many budgies in this cage?

My cage is 32 inches tall, 21 wide, and 26 long. How many parakeets would (Happily) fit in this cage? I have my 2 in there right now, and am thinking about getting more (if I have the space in that cage) in a few years.
Update: Also, whenever I get new budgies, I always clip their wings until I am comfortable with them being free to fly. Right now my young and newer one, (who isn't tame yet) Shadow, has clipped wings, and my first budgie Winter, has full wings and I let her fly out of the cage a lot, so the length of the cage... show more Also, whenever I get new budgies, I always clip their wings until I am comfortable with them being free to fly. Right now my young and newer one, (who isn't tame yet) Shadow, has clipped wings, and my first budgie Winter, has full wings and I let her fly out of the cage a lot, so the length of the cage doesn't matter as much, right? When I trust Shadow, and her wings grow out she will be able to fly out of the cage too, and the same goes for any future budgies.
Update 2: I don't need anymore answers. My poor Winter was killed by a hawk yesterday... I will be getting a cockatiel for Shadow, and won't be getting other birds anymore.
1 answer 1