Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

is there any man on earth who would remain married to a woman if there is no sex at all?

And that includes bjs, or anything that will make him orgasm.

Sure. Some men become impotent and have no interest in sex. Other men may have gotten into largely companionate marriages. But if that's not your situation and your partner routinely avoid sex you should get yourselves into marriage counseling to try to find out what's going on. It's never just "I don't like sex", so what's really bothering her will probably come out during your counseling and then you can work on fixing that.

Millions of men do this every day. Get a focking reality check.

• RP

From personal experience, yes, there are many. In my situation, it was her desire for sex, among other things, that persuaded her to divorce and, although the divorce was difficult for me, that was probably the nicest thing she ever did for me.

likely a couple would.......

Yeah, there probably is. I'm certainly not one of them, but asexuals exist, I guess.

Yes, a male who is himself impotent, or possibly one who identifies as asexual.

Might depend on the age of the man. At some ages, that's likely fairly common.

I can switch this around. In my late 20's I married a man who was critically ill, who died 5 years later. He was unable to have sex in any form.

I survived.

• i + i

Yes. There are a surprising number of asexual

people out there that actually seek out that kind

of relationship, or are very relieved when that

"burden" is lifted from them in the relationship.

From the tone of your question however, can

we assume what has happened to you is that

you have been "cut off", completely, and you're

not at all happy with the situation? The only

reason at all to consider remaining might be

for the sake of any children... but otherwise,

why put yourself through that?

• Steve

Happens all the time. That’s where mistresses become useful.