Do you think the vast majority of the world's population accepts transgenderism as legitimate?

no, it’s a pretty new concept. i think most people haven’t even heard of the term therefore it wont be normalized/legitimized yet

................

Not yet. Eventually the world becomes more enlightened but these things take time

.................

No.

Most. Countries are very conservative. Most muslem states this is a severe offence. Also illegal in most of Africa. Frowned upon in Latin America.

I kind of doubt it. It’s a big world. In some countries, like Muslim

ones, just being gay gets you brutally killed if you’re found out. Lots of Muslim countries....

I don’t really care if they do or not. In a America, a person decides for themselves who they are, the government doesn’t decide for them and neither does anybody else.

In 2 of the 3 most populous countries in the world they do. I'm speaking of India and the United States.

China, not so much...

from the violence towards them I say "No".

• david

No. The vast majority has never heard of transgenderism.