Why don't I feel emotion(s) deeply/normally!?

So I'm a 13 year old girl and over some years I've stated to realize I'm not normal, I know that most other girls my age and people in general feel emotions deeply or normally so I'm wondering why I don't. I don't feel sadness, fear, or really any negative emotion besides anger; I... show more So I'm a 13 year old girl and over some years I've stated to realize I'm not normal, I know that most other girls my age and people in general feel emotions deeply or normally so I'm wondering why I don't.

I don't feel sadness, fear, or really any negative emotion besides anger; I don't feel pro social emotions either. I mostly just feel numb/apathetic and happy, nothing really phases me and I don't care about really anything at all. I don't feel love, I don't love anyone not even my family I just don't know why; they love me and care about me but I just don't feel the same if they all died I wouldn't feel anything. Empathy and sympathy are things I don't feel at all either, I've never felt remorse or guilt either. Also I tend to just do whatever I want when I want and I don't care how it affects other people and I can be very manipulative; that's what my parents tell me.

I don't feel insecure either, which I know most girls my age are very insecure and lack confidence/self esteem; I just don't feel insecure and I have super high confidence and self esteem...

I also tend to hurt people a lot, like mentally and emotional. I fake emtioans a lot and I always have to pretend like I give a ****, it's so annoying and tedious .

Basically I'm very apathetic.

I want to know why I don't feel most things and I just don't care, can somebody tell me why I'm like this!
Update: Nothing has happened in past to make me like this, well unless me being abused when I was a little kid counts and my dad and mom fighting all the time and my dad being very physically and emotionally abusive towards my mom and I.
4 answers 4