No
Lv 4
No asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Is this Deja Vu?

I keep living my Deja Vu? Not sure how to explain, but recently all year I will have a vision of something in the future and it happens in the future. Ex; I had a vision of my aunt moving. I seen myself in her new house.. and then it hits me that this is the dream I JUST had a day or two ago.

Everything is the same. Sometimes somethings are a little different, like maybe clothing, or a reaction.. but the house was the same.. the movers.. outside.. I never moved with her or anyone before.. so idk if this is Deja Vu?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

That's happened to me a few times, but I cant prove it because I didn't keep a journal. I don't think there are any credible studies that have provided indisputable evidence of precognition. However, there are many people who claim to have had precognitive dreams. Its possible that our minds are playing tricks on us. The dream may not have been as similar to the event as your memory indicates. The entire memory of having the dream prior to the event could be in error. Keep a detailed journal of the dreams, and the events that seem similar so that you will be able to examine the details objectively. You would need to journalize the details of the dream prior to experiencing the event that seems similar to the dream. The linked article presents some famous well documented examples of dreams that seem precognitive along with alternative explanations. None the less, this is an extremely fascinating phenomena that deserves more study.

• Kelley
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Spiritual gift of knowledge Jesus Christ has given you. Ask Jesus in your head to come into your life. He can guide you how to use your gift to help others

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

it rnight be, you rnight be psychic

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.