What do you think about double eyelid surgery?

I've been wondering about this for a while and I have been considering doing it since a child. My parents are both eagerly willing to pay for the surgery and all my friends think I should do it too. I am korean so my eyes are generally small and "squinty". I hate how my eyes look and I think I would... show more I've been wondering about this for a while and I have been considering doing it since a child. My parents are both eagerly willing to pay for the surgery and all my friends think I should do it too. I am korean so my eyes are generally small and "squinty". I hate how my eyes look and I think I would be a lot more appealing to people around me if I got the surgery. Boys I have dated mention how small my eyes are and my family members are always telling me surgeries I could do to make me more attractive. I don't think I am ugly I always thought I was pretty normal looking until now . everyday I find myself looking in the mirror trying to fix my face and putting on tons of makeup . Can anyone give me their opinions on the surgery or any information about the procedure ? Cost is not a problem
6 answers 6