Why does the hard right/conservatives trying to blame the left of being the hatred while there is bias/discrimination behavior from the them?

I am talking about the bible clutching people in the south. also people like alex jones and laura loomer radical like glenn beck fear moggling on the hard right and in the south. most people i know who is like love thy neighbor really does love thy neighbor. i also live in middle marketed city like rochester and... show more I am talking about the bible clutching people in the south. also people like alex jones and laura loomer radical like glenn beck fear moggling on the hard right and in the south. most people i know who is like love thy neighbor really does love thy neighbor. i also live in middle marketed city like rochester and i never seen the hate from the left same as syracuse. however i seen it nasty by a business man in buffalo who is a racist tried to run for governor of nys. maybe if you turned to a different party maybe they turned on you like in nyc and la but i don't see it in smaller city. I AM A TRUMPLICAN AND I AM TIRED OF SEEING THE HATE AND ANTI CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOR IN THE SOUTH BUT IN BIG CITY THE PEOPLE CHANGE PARTIES BLAME THE THE OTHER PARTY OF THE HATE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THE BLAME GAME DON'T YOU AGREE!