alexis asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

What’s wrong with me?

I have really low self esteem and think I’m ugly and disgusting and that’s why I’m so antisocial, but other times when I’m in school or at a sports event and a guy looks at me I’m always thinking omg he totally likes me he probably wants my number omg. Why do I have such contrasting views of myself?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • justin
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

it could be bipolar. if u need someone to talk to send me a mesage facebook camaro codybattery, my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310.

I am a guy and just so were clear i am not looking for a girlfriend but i would love a friend and id love to help any way i can.

• 5 months ago

Because you want to give it a try. You know deep down you are not

so ugly, and they see value in you.

• Becky
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Where did you get the idea that you are ugly? We as woman almost always have polar opposite views at least every 5 mins! Its exhausting being a female. Be kind to yourself. Dont put yourself down. Just live your life honest with yourself but more importantly be kind and give yourself some grace we get it from everyone else we dont need it from our own head.

• 5 months ago

Lmfaooo that sounds like me lowkey

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kelley
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Monitor your thought life better. Stop thinking bad of yourself. Do not accept bad thoughts about yourself

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.