Do you think Asia Argento and rose mcgowan are full of shyt?

Update: I unserstand Harvey wienstien is a total monster. i have met him and always found him lo wa d vulgar and im fairly certain he is inbred. When another movie producer Gary barber introduced us in 2010 I wouldn't even shake his hand. but these two women just seem like its all about fame and publicity. Rose the... show more I unserstand Harvey wienstien is a total monster. i have met him and always found him lo wa d vulgar and im fairly certain he is inbred. When another movie producer Gary barber introduced us in 2010 I wouldn't even shake his hand. but these two women just seem like its all about fame and publicity. Rose the ugly one seems to think she's the head of this world changing movement, but they seem almost as sick and immoral aa he his. the prettier one did the same thing to a 17 yr old boy.
Update 2: will she go to jail?