Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Do you think I'm a whore?

I have a bf but I sit on my guy friend lap and I lay in bed with him. I'm not in a open relationship and my bf don't know I been doing that behind his back. I also mistakenly sent nudes to my other guy friend and I like the attention so much that I flirt back with him it was harmless flirting fyi. My other guy friend take pics of us and he kiss me on the cheek but he don't have feelings for me.

• edward

Basic. I kiss my girl friends on the cheek and they do the same, i even kiss my guy friends on the cheek, does that make me a whore? No. We’ve been tight since we were 2, i see no issue

No, but you seem foolish for paying the price you do for your insecurity and low self-esteem. If your boyfriend isn't meeting your emotional needs then you should end things, then find a guy who will. The path you have chosen will only lead to a lifetime of similar behavior which will cost you the one relationship with a guy who is the right person for you to be with.

So, you like attention. How are you not basic?