Those who disapprove of interracial relationships. Does it come from both sides?

When I ask if it comes from both sides . I mean does the black population frown down against a member of his or her same race , dating outside of their race? (A black woman with a white man) Just as much as the white population's disapproval of a member of his her own race , dating outside of their race ? (... show more When I ask if it comes from both sides . I mean does the black population frown down against a member of his or her same race , dating outside of their race? (A black woman with a white man)

Just as much as the white population's disapproval of a member of his her own race , dating outside of their race ? ( A white woman with a black a guy)

Or when it comes to interracial relationships , is it usually only the white population which is the most hateful , disapproving and judgmental ?