Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 5 months ago

Do Muslim guys care whether your virgin?

I lost my v card and I’m kinda open down there. I may have to go back to South Asia to get an arranged marriage or something. I’m just wondering, I know he’d never ask me whether I’m a virgin or not but would he care? Before you say “he can’t tell”. You can tell if a woman is a virgin or not.

• Mintee

if he says he can tell he is a bold faced liar.. There are 100 different ways a girl can tear and break that piece of skin (called a hyman) down there.. so no true way anyone can tell.. And if he expects her to bleed, he is stupid.. There are some girls who just are stretchy and dont bleed ever upon first sex... Men need to be more open minded and understand the anatomy of a female more and not be set in the stone age..

• dark5 months agoReport

whoever you are you are a BIG munafiqoon because you don't honour the Imams . whoever is an enemy to the imams is an enemy to God. And God says the munafiqoon are destined to hell. peace

The hymn is a myth so there is no way to know if a woman is a virgin or not. Every woman is different.

I think there is a difference if you did a mistake or was ignorant or if you at that time knew it was wrong but didn't care. If it's the last a religious Muslim man would care. But if you regret and changed maybe he won't think about it. If you didn't care or regret it it's better to be with someone that has the same way of thinking.

That virginity valuation can really destroy a woman. Even if you genuinely wish it never happened and regret, change, accept Islam as the way of life and get married to a man that doesn't use the past against you it still feels like a dirty spot because you are always reminded of how you are not that perfect woman. Even if you might have other qualities it's still like you can never be good enough and reach that standard set by certain Muslim communities and how they talk about women. So it can be as destroying as the pressure of not being a virgin. Afraid of being a loser because you are still a virgin because the society is too much about sex. I know how both feels, so I know that if you genuinely regret it's important to find the right man that does not judge your mistakes.

Uhm..no you cant tell if a woman is a virgin or not. Many things can break the hymen not just sex and some are born without one.

And women don't always bleed.

That being said, some care and some don't.

• Maria S

It shrinks back down. So of course a tiny penis isn't going to do any damage.
      You literally can't tell unless she 100% bleed ( which doesn't always happen).
      Die mad about it

• Dr. D

Muslim men expect Muslim women to be virgins. However Muslim men don't count having sex with promiscuous female infidels as having any effect on their personal moral standing before Allah.

In western societies where everyone is having sex and children out of wedlock and where marriage has lost most of its meaning, then obviously in these societies people don't value virginity very much. But in societies where marriage is still held sacred and fornication is prohibited, like that in Muslim societies, then virginity for young women is still important because it symbolises chastity and self-restraint--qualities that make for a good marriage partner.

• Kin

I agree with 301

Yes if you are not a Virgin in a Muslim country you get stoned to death by your own family

Yes they are insecure about such things they will have a problem with it if they find out. Women are seen as products once used they lose value

• sam

Do Non-Muslims care what Muslims think or say?

are you living in the 17th century?

nobody gives a dam care about this these days