Why the heck are you people so crazy about your pets? Especially you dog lovers?

You people treat these dumb animals like they are human beings and if one attacks an actual human child you blame the child. You care more about these creatures than actual human babies and if your spouse makes you choose between them and your pet that just craps everywhere. I have noticed this a lot in women also... show more You people treat these dumb animals like they are human beings and if one attacks an actual human child you blame the child. You care more about these creatures than actual human babies and if your spouse makes you choose between them and your pet that just craps everywhere. I have noticed this a lot in women also with those little yapping rats. They just let them terrorize everyone and let them bite their husbands when they try to go in for a kiss. I could say so much more but I'm sure you crazy animal lover have already stopped reading and have left an insulting comment and flagged my account. Worry not though, I haven't done anything that violates the user rules.