Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Am I a rare millenial?

I am registered as a republican and lean right and am liberal and am very strongly a Nationalist

6 Answers

Relevance
  • zeno
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

You sound like a libertarian like Ron Paul.

Go read his book.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, this is growing among millennials, so it's not so rare anymore, as millennials get older they become more conservative in thought

• Brian
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

There are Liberal Republicans, however they have been push to the far edge of the republicans party as the Conservative has taken control of the party since Reagan.

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

So you're fiscally conservative and socially liberal besides being a white who doesn't believe in displacement for yourself or your family? Thats what you're talking about? You're upper middle class without money. Yes, rare.

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

But even before then I was still poor

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

your likely just part of the herd ..

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

The herd of globalists who only parrot what news tells them to think, nope that's you people

• 5 months ago

No, it just makes you naive, and ignorant of history. You can't "lean right" AND be liberal. Throughout history, nationalism has been the cause of many wars. That doesn't mean you can't be proud of your country, but you have to recognize the rights of other people in the world to exist and to have their own customs, laws, and practices.

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

You people don't understand politics in reality

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.