Tim asked in SportsWrestling · 5 months ago

Do you think CM Punk will ever join AEW? why or why not?

i think he may make an appearance at All Out which is in Chicago....i mean next to Kofi winning at Mania would probably be up there for moment of the year in wrestling....the fans will go beserk and it will make AEW even a huge power player....but part of me says CM Punk is done with wrestling and no matter the matter or love of the business he has moved on....thoughts?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Candle
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

He's moved on.

Every time an opportunity arises that's lucrative for Punk to come back to wrestling, he immediately shoots it down....and then he does it again...and about a hundred more times after that, because people keep asking if/when is he coming back to wrestling. He isn't. I can't speak for the man on a personal level, but he's been very open about his passion for wrestling being dead and buried. He's moved on to MMA commentary, reality TV competition hosting, writing, acting, and a myriad of other professional projects that seem to be just as big a part of his boyhood dream as wrestling was. I'm convinced that after telling every single person whose asked that he's done with wrestling, that he's done with wrestling.

• Tim5 months agoReport

i agree i dont think we will see him there either but what a huge moment for wrestling in general if he appeared at all out. especially with jim ross on commentary, the event in chicago it has the makings of a great moment.

• 5 months ago

I don't think he will, daddy. He's done with professional wrestling, he got so burned out to the point that it broke him, daddy. AEW would be foolish into going through the effort to even try to sign him, daddy. Even with his name value, someone whose heart isn't into isn't worth it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

He won't. He failed at MMA, so he's just doing MMA commentary these days.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.