Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 6 months ago

How much can I sell a 2002 Jeep Wrangler for?

It has 69k miles, custom sound system (sounds amazing), clean title no accidents. I was thinking maybe 18k. Is that too much?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

$60,000 if you find the right sucker.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I wouldn't buy a Jeep for the sound system. MHO. I'd buy for durability, a winch, new big knobby tires, roll cage. Something for Reddington Pass.

• g
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Have you looked up the current market value of your 2002 Jeep Wrangler, Leo? It sure as hell is not anywhere even remotely close to $18k.

https://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/

• Ron
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That's about 15k too much

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Use Kelley Blue Book (kbb.com) to find a suggested retail price for your used car.

• 6 months ago

$5,000 for a 2002 Jeep is borderline too much!

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • 6 months ago

probably. Look it up in Kelly Blue Book

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

[a] A Custom sound system doesn't really add to the value anywhere close to what that system cost.

[b] Mileage alone is an inadequate indicator of condition. Are you the original owner? Have you kept meticulous maintenance records and has it received all the maintenance listed on the schedule in the owner's manual? Has it been off road? Has it been driven on salted winter roads? what is the cosmetic condition?

[c] You're dreaming Sparky. Absolutely top dollar for a 2002 is only about 15k and average for that year with under 80k miles is about 12k. Hell, there's a 2002 Wrangler X at the dealer just down the street from me that has 41,000 miles on it that is only 10.5K

• Ian K
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well, you can buy 3 of them with slightly more miles for that price...

$10,000 maybe.

• Geo
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

In TX Dealer Retail $6K, adding $1K for low mileage. Add $!K for sound system...$7,000.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.