Does the BIBLE say anything about 2 suns in the last days?

I have seen posts, gotten emails from other prophesy students, saying that there is suppose to be 2 suns in the end days. I have steadied prophesies on and off for almost 20 years, and I have never seen anything about 2 suns. I admit I could have missed something, there is so much to study and try to keep track of,... show more I have seen posts, gotten emails from other prophesy students, saying that there is suppose to be 2 suns in the end days.
I have steadied prophesies on and off for almost 20 years, and I have never seen anything about 2 suns.
I admit I could have missed something, there is so much to study and try to keep track of, but I am sure if The BIBLE said anything about 2 suns, I would have found something in one of my books, or videos, or audio books, or just read it in the BIBLE.