Skunk problem?

So I have a small farm on my property and tonight my flock of chickens started freaking out, so I went inside the chicken house and there was this skunk just snuffling around, it wasn't attacking any of them, a few minutes later I went to check again and all the Chickens were still out in the Chicken yard, save... show more So I have a small farm on my property and tonight my flock of chickens started freaking out, so I went inside the chicken house and there was this skunk just snuffling around, it wasn't attacking any of them, a few minutes later I went to check again and all the Chickens were still out in the Chicken yard, save for a few who were nesting above the floor, and the Skunk was curled up in a little hole in the floor where I put shavings for the Chickens to nest in, it wasn't showing any signs of aggression and acted as if it was injured or something of the sort, should I just wait until tomorrow morning and see what happens or is there a reliable way to force the Skunk to leave without it spraying or biting?
2 answers 2