Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why do some people answer questions with bible scripture that has nothing to do with the question?

Update:

no, I love the bible and bible scripture, but it's like they are off in some other world.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • You asked. So it is your problem

It has to do with the question but you are too stupid to see that :)

• Jake
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

A person can know many truths by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• Most of the time it does, dear. But the problem is the atheist asking the question has rejected understanding a book, so they fail to understand the answer and complain about 'scripture' as you do.

• brmxld
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Perhaps to puzzle you once in a while, or it just came out of nowhere.

Source(s): Jesus wept.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • mimi
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Maybe you didn't understand how the scripture relates to the question. Can you link an example?

• 6 months ago

Judging others is a sin.

Source(s): Bless you, my child.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I have no clue what you're talking about.

Mark 10:9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Thou shalt honor thy mother and thy father.

• 6 months ago

If you are asking a question about religion and spirituality (which you should be) then the bible is usually relevant

• 6 months ago

For some obscure reason they consider the fictional stories they are quoting from to be important, and think that they are worth quoting.

@"Anonymous" (the coward who blocked me because he didn't like a comment and wanted to have the last word):

Being a "career educator" isn't something you should be proud of if American standards are as poor as you say - unless, of course, you aren't in America.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.