Baby ferrets help..?

So lately for the past year I have been searching for baby ferrets or just ferrets in general. Finally I found a breeder, I contacted him and he told me he had 2 week old ferret kits. So I meet up with him and give him a deposit for two baby ferrets. Now this guy told me that usually people that buy from him... show more So lately for the past year I have been searching for baby ferrets or just ferrets in general.
Finally I found a breeder, I contacted him and he told me he had 2 week old ferret kits.

So I meet up with him and give him a deposit for two baby ferrets.

Now this guy told me that usually people that buy from him take the ferrets at a very young age and wean them themselves so the ferrets won't turn out aggressive.

I didn't really like the idea of taking them at a young age, however according to him at 5 weeks old everyone claimed their ferrets and so after 3 weeks I had to go pick up mine.

They are eating fine and a lot, they are very very playful and they seem healthy. He also told me they drink water.

However I have been thinking if I should buy a feeding bottle and maybe some cat formula milk and give them some for at least one more week?

I haven't seen them drink water so far, but there is less water for sure.

I'm getting paranoid whether it's okay for them to stop weaning from their mum at just 5 weeks old.

Help and tips would be appreciated.. thanks .