i'm 17 and I've been with 3 boyfriends until now, is that too much?

I've always been on the pill but my first boyfriend used a condom sometimes. I took plan b once, because the condom broke. my mother doesn't know anything about me, though. should I tell her I'm not a virgin? I've always been STDs free..

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Yes that's too much, even one is too much. Why are you with 3 boyfriends anyway? Keep your legs close. I don't blame your mother if she gets angry at you though.

• 6 months ago

No, good for you

I’ve had nine and I’m 17 too so I’m still winning hahahah

• 6 months ago

Yes, it's too much. They are probably just using you as they think you are easy.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

3 is obviously not too many for you. Indeed you do put yourself at some risk of STDs if you have sex with males whose sexual history you do not know fully, and that is every male. You should not mix Plan B with "the pill" - it might upset your internal workings badly.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Considering your age (turning 18 soon) I don't believe there is a point, in a couple months you'll be required to be a self sufficient adult. From there, we hope the best. Oh and about the boyfriends, just be careful with them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well, we know you're an easy lay.

I can almost guarantee you that your mother knows you're taking birth control pills. Since she already knows you are, there's no reason for you to tell her you're not a virgin - she's already figured that out without having to be told.

Besides, because you say you're only 17 years old & you probably don't have much of a job (if any), your mother is the one who has to give you the money every month, in order for you to have your birth control pill prescription re-filled.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Besides,- a 17-yr.-old isn't likely to have her own insurance plan - she'll be covered by her parents' insurance. If they have the sort of plan that helps pay the cost of prescription meds, about every 3 months they're going to receive a summary of all prescriptions that the plan has refilled.

• edward
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

STDs free. So good to know you don’t have more than one. Although is it really anyone else’s business? I only tell people i have been romantically involved with when we have that kind of conversation. Only had than conversation 3 times but it has happened. Nobody else needs to know

• 6 months ago

why get her nervous

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, but what's odd is that you don't seem to know how old you are. In the past couple of days you've posted questions claiming to be 17 ... and 18 .... and 16.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Exactly. One day ago, she said she was 18. Two days before, she said she was 16. Today, she says she's 17. I don't think she knows how old she is.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No that's fine. You are an easy lay but that's not an issue.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

For some reason, girls aren't supposed to have fun.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.