Is universe expansion actually loosing contraction and has a limit when reaching full length value?

We know that universe began from singularity, then spacetime was extracted during big bang. We also know from special relativity that there is no length expansion, there's only length contraction. I suppose that the current universe expansion can happen without violating the length contraction rule only if we... show more We know that universe began from singularity, then spacetime was extracted during big bang.
We also know from special relativity that there is no length expansion, there's only length contraction. I suppose that the current universe expansion can happen without violating the length contraction rule only if we assume that lengths did not reach its full value yet from the big bang,
so universe expansion is actually loosing previously length contraction, and when lengths reach its full value, no more expansion will occur, instead spacetime fabric can rip like in the Big Rip scenario.
Am I right?
If so: can we know the current cosmological length contraction ratio in space
13 answers 13