Immigrants are ruining England, and now my daughter has run off with a Jamaican chap. Your thoughts?

About a month ago, my nineteen-year-old daughter Katherynn, went to live with her boyfriend, a twenty-six-year-old Jamaican man. It is really an upset to me. Trust me - I am not racist. But the England into which I was born in 1964 was a nation in decline, and things are even worse today. We have loads of people... show more About a month ago, my nineteen-year-old daughter Katherynn, went to live with her boyfriend, a twenty-six-year-old Jamaican man. It is really an upset to me.

Trust me - I am not racist. But the England into which I was born in 1964 was a nation in decline, and things are even worse today. We have loads of people who come in from Jamaica, Pakistan, India, Namibia, throughout the third world, and many of them do not contribute anything to the country. These parasites live off of the pounds WE pay in taxes. They are like fleas. They need to be sent back.

I like the way they do things in Poland. If only we had the heart to bring our public policy in line with theirs!