god isn't real. change my mind.?

• Nick

I can’t change your mind. It is your choice.

Why? Your reality is none of my business as long as you don’t try to impose it on me. Free country

• kim

I cant for faith is a gift.

I don't believe either

• Paul

If 15 of your most trusted friends told you they knew Bill Thompson, would you accept that as evidence enough to believe that Bill Thompson must exist? So, if hundreds of millions of intelligent people claim to know God and to live in daily relationship and communication with Him, how can you rationally deny that reality? "They are all imagining exactly the same thing" is a totally irrational response.

• Thumbs up for trying.. Millions of otherwise intelligent Greeks believed that the GOD known as Poseidon moved the tides. And the tides DO move. Do you accept Him as a real God?

It's ok not to believe in God. What's important is to know that He believes in you.

• Prince

Dylan, this evolution thing whereby primitive apes evolved until six thousand years ago and suddenly started observing the stars in order to know when to plant and sow, something they suddenly figured out also, is rubbish. Farmers observed local weather conditions and seasons, not the stars, and did not need elaborate astronomical observations for that. Besides, weather conditions and seasons were very different in Egypt and Brazil to Peru and Scandinavia, and so on. No, we were apes seeded by extraterrestrial space aliens about six thousand years ago, just as Zechariah Sitchin said. Dreadfully disappointing, but that's God. Not much to it, really.

Source(s): Zechariah Sitchin

Since you say he is not real he has hid himself from you and you will not believe in him unless you allow the thought of a creator to come inside of you. Then if you fear because God condems sin, which we bear, then you know that we have to go through Jesus inorder to obtain mercy and be with God since God is out of this world because of sin. The sin that started with Eve and then Adam when they ate of the forbidden fruit. So God had to send his son which was with him in glory to bear our sins and be killed. And so the Father rose him from the dead to conquer the sin of the world and lifted him up to heaven to be with him forevermore.

• K5 months agoReport

god hiding sounds about right

I hope there is a god.. But if there is one i will probs go to hell cause i am a bad person

• daylily61

Please read John 1:1-18, especially verses 12-13, John 3:16-17 and Ephesians 2:8-9.

That's not my job. It is the Holy Spirit that must convince you. I can only testify of God's existence.

• andrew5 months agoReport

Truly, you would not be able to testify of Gods existence without the Holy Spirit. Therefore, it is.