Why is it that certain checks deposit faster then others?

Me and a group of people got a settlement check from our former employer. I am the only one who got a larger check it’s 1786 everyone else got 500-600 dollars. They had no issues cashing their checks but chase bank put a hold on mine for 11 business days. I went to the bank and they didn’t give me any answers.... show more Me and a group of people got a settlement check from our former employer. I am the only one who got a larger check it’s 1786 everyone else got 500-600 dollars. They had no issues cashing their checks but chase bank put a hold on mine for 11 business days.

I went to the bank and they didn’t give me any answers. I looked on my online banking it says “amount delayed / available on June 19 2019”

Underneath it says “due to this check or it’s bank there has been a delay it may or may not be deposited into your account due to funds”

Why does it says “available date: June 19 2019” if it may take longer to deposit? It shows up as Present Balance but not available for use.