Afraid to play xbox due to homophobia and toxic people?

I know everyone has encountered toxic people on xbox so you can understand the issue I'm faced with ... I am a homosexual male so I am always targeted and ridiculed by straight guys for no reason . they can usually tell because of my voice , I guess because my voice is a little softer , so they assume im... show more I know everyone has encountered toxic people on xbox so you can understand the issue I'm faced with ...

I am a homosexual male so I am always targeted and ridiculed by straight guys for no reason . they can usually tell because of my voice , I guess because my voice is a little softer , so they assume im gay.

All it takes is one guy to point it out , or to make some kind of a homophobic remark and then the rest of the party joins in on the ridicule .

I don't know what to do, every time I play xbox I encounter these guys and they ruin the entire game for me. I like talking to people and making friends in the xbox community but it's hard for me to even turn on my mic anymore because of the toxic people.

I haven't touched my xbox in weeks because I can't seem to find the interest to play the game anymore .