I Subvocalize my thoughts whenim going to sleep and even whenim typing on my computer and phone.How do I stop this and why does this happen?

Update: I have been working on focusing on breathing (breathing with diaphragm more) which has helped and also trying to not loose focus with my eyes when i start to subvocalize. I know that my obsession and aniexty causes me to do it but i just want to know how to stop this because it really messes with your sense of self... show more I have been working on focusing on breathing (breathing with diaphragm more) which has helped and also trying to not loose focus with my eyes when i start to subvocalize. I know that my obsession and aniexty causes me to do it but i just want to know how to stop this because it really messes with your sense of self and thought quality when your subvocalization becomes noticeable and your trying to change the type of thoughts or words you are subvocalize.
Update 2: any advice or tips would be beyond appreciated!!!!
0