Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 5 months ago

Would you vote for a first or second generation American whose family came from Malta or were Maltese?

That really wouldn't be a factor in my decision, so, I would - depending on their platform.

I would if they were related to those 548 knights of St. John who held the Island from the Turkish invaders in the early 1600's until the 5000 Spanish pikemen got there to relieve them.

• Desire

Are you going to run. Dems need someone that no one knows to even have a chance.

I don't vote for people based on their heritage. I vote for people based on their ideas and ideals.

No. I'll only vote for a proper American.

Yes I love Maltese, it is a shame their island is being flooded by violent migrants from Muslim countries

Source(s): European
  • Prince

Of course! I have no problem with the Maltese. Maltese-Americans are just fine in MY book.

• wowser

I saw their bird

• Prince

Yes, it was a falcon. The Thin Man saw it too, I BELIEVE.

• Cousin

Yes, sure. A person's ethnicity does not matter.

• Chris

I would. I would vote for a Maltese-American if I believed they were the right person for the office.