Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

My girl wanted sex from me but she couldn't get wet?

what to think about this

• 1 year ago

It’s normal for women. She could have been dehydrated, or anything could be the cause. If anything is out of balance with her ph levels, which happens frequently, it could cause some issues as well. The best course of action would be to try for-play. It’s almost necessary for most woman to get them excited. If that doesn’t work try lubricant. It’s not expensive and it could actually help the issue. It has nothing to do with if she is horny or not, a woman’s vagina will naturally produce moisture throughout the day. She just needs a little assistance.

• 1 year ago

Chances are you need to spend some more time getting her going is all. Sometimes I get wet before I can even get my pants off. and other times it takes my boyfriend 20 minutes to get me there. so no she is not a sexless *****. and you should not punish her for not being perfect 100% of the time.. unless shes into that..

1 year ago

lot of foreplay will help....the first time inexperience couples do have such difficulties and couldnt enjoy much

• 1 year ago

If this is your first time ,maybe she is nervous

1 year ago

That's why lube was invented for women and Viagra for men.

1 year ago

She doesn't like you bro

• 1 year ago

Kiss her neck, ears, chest, work harder before sex to allow her to get aroused

• 1 year ago

You need to spend more time with foreplay. Or maybe you just do not excite her anymore.

• Kelly
    1 year ago

Not being relaxed enough.

You're not turning her on.

Medical issues.

Any number of things can cause this.

• 1 year ago

It can be normal to not get wet eveytime. Woman is horny. She could go to a doctor, but I wouldnt worey about it.