Mary asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

I accidentally slammed the car door on my Yorkie terrier, she was fine at first but now she is acting funny. Help Me!!!! This happened yest.?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hopefully, someone will slam a car door on you.

Moron.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

How about getting the dog to your vet TODAY!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Any caring pet owner would of took their pet to the vets asap yesterday

• 5 months ago

This injury happened yesterday? And you have not taken the animal to a vet? If you slammed your finger or a family members finger in the door would you not seek medical attention?

The dog could have internal injuries and if it does, you may have waited to long to repair it

People like oyu do not need to have animals because you have no idea how to take care of it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • There are No Vets on this site and we cannot help your dog. You should have taken your Yorkie to a vet yesterday right after this happened, to make absolutely sure, she did not break any bones and to rule out Internal Bleeding and other Internal problems.

If she is bleeding Internally, then she can die a very unpleasant death, if you do not get her to a vet on time. Yorkies like all toy breeds, are very fragile and can be seriously injured, if you are not careful. You need to be a lot more careful with your Yorkie.

You have waited way too long to get your dog to a vet. Hopefully, if you get your dog to a vet Now, it's not to late for the vet to be able to do anything to help your dog.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I person with a brain or two would take the dog to the Vet. Of course, a person with a brain or two wouldn't have slammed the car door on her dog.

• 5 months ago

There is absolutely nothing we can do to help you.

You need to take the dog in to get X-rays to see if there are any bones broken or any internal injuries. She could be bleeding severely inside. You do not know. Get her to a Vet TODAY.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I bet she went "yip yip yip!"

• 5 months ago

Take your dog to a veterinarian immediately.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

take it to the vet immediately. it could have internal damage.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.