Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 5 months ago

Does any other teens just listen to old muic and have old ways and knows the true meaning of life or is it just me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Older music (especially from the 60s-90s) is far superior to what we have now. Just think of some of the musical legends from the last century compared to today. Be grateful you have good taste.

I also had great taste in music growing up & were into bands a lot of my friends had never heard of.

• 5 months ago

When we were in high school, my friends and I listened to popular music, but we also went to classical music concerts and analyzed movies we saw.

• 5 months ago

No one knows the true meaning of life

You are a stupid teenager who thinks you are above everyone else because you think you are less mainstream

Grow up

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yup! I'm an old soul.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You aren't alone m8

• GB
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I used to listen to old music and have some old ways as a teenager, so did my daughter. I didn't think there was a 'true meaning of life' and don't know if she thought about it.

• 5 months ago

you're not alone.

• John P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Your old ways do not seem to include checking texts before sending! ("muic", not "music")

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

DO any other teens

Source(s): grammar matters
  • 5 months ago

Nope, you’re special and sooooo mature for your age.

Just kidding, that’s what every teenager thinks about him/herself. You don’t sound much different than any other kid your age.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

the true meaning of life - being on this forum in the middle of the day

• Nicki5 months agoReport

You don't know what time zone I'm in

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.