Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 5 months ago

Does any other teens just listen to old muic and have old ways and knows the true meaning of life or is it just me?

Older music (especially from the 60s-90s) is far superior to what we have now. Just think of some of the musical legends from the last century compared to today. Be grateful you have good taste.

I also had great taste in music growing up & were into bands a lot of my friends had never heard of.

When we were in high school, my friends and I listened to popular music, but we also went to classical music concerts and analyzed movies we saw.

No one knows the true meaning of life

You are a stupid teenager who thinks you are above everyone else because you think you are less mainstream

Grow up

Yup! I'm an old soul.

You aren't alone m8

• GB

I used to listen to old music and have some old ways as a teenager, so did my daughter. I didn't think there was a 'true meaning of life' and don't know if she thought about it.

you're not alone.

• John P

Your old ways do not seem to include checking texts before sending! ("muic", not "music")

DO any other teens

Source(s): grammar matters

Nope, you’re special and sooooo mature for your age.

Just kidding, that’s what every teenager thinks about him/herself. You don’t sound much different than any other kid your age.

the true meaning of life - being on this forum in the middle of the day

• Nicki5 months agoReport

You don't know what time zone I'm in