How can a man go about getting a paternity test if his ex won’t let him see or even send a picture of his alleged daughter?

I have an ex who I found out was pregnant but she wasn’t going to tell me. Long story short, she seems to feel some type of way about when, in the past, I said I didn’t want kids. Now she has had a little girl, but won’t let me see her. Anyway, I still want to see my daughter and be in her life, so what rights do I... show more I have an ex who I found out was pregnant but she wasn’t going to tell me. Long story short, she seems to feel some type of way about when, in the past, I said I didn’t want kids. Now she has had a little girl, but won’t let me see her. Anyway, I still want to see my daughter and be in her life, so what rights do I have and how can I go about at least ordering a paternity test to know for sure that she’s really my daughter?