Can we the people demand that trump be president for the rest of his life?

Once he makes our country great how can we let someone else take over and mess it up again

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

You can demand it, but I would object to a Fascist system of government.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

"The people", or portions of them, can "demand" anything they want. That doesn't mean Congress has to give it to them.

• 5 months ago

"we the people" won't make that demand

• 5 months ago

We need to appreciate his efforts for as long as the Constitution

allows.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

The people can demand anything they want. The problem with that, the Constitution says the president can only serve 2 terms. And I suspect the supreme court will uphold the Constitution. That silly olde document is always getting in the way.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i dont think so, wish we could

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

IDK; do we still execute traitors?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sure if he only has 6 mos. to live.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If he gets elected twice, he will be 79 years old at the end of his second term. That's pushing it for a guy who already has trouble putting together seven words to form a proper sentence or walking from A to B without assistance from a golf cart.

To answer your question, the Constitution CAN be changed, but it doesn't happen very often and it is a long process.

• Ted K
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

"If he gets elected twice," then our descent into Idiocracy will have become complete and irreversible.

• 5 months ago

Yes, you can demand it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.