Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 5 months ago

im scared someone has a video on their phone of me doing stupid stuff that could get me in lots of trouble what should i do?

Update:

*at school

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

do nothing! Own up to it! it might not be that bad, I put cucumbers up my *** in one and people have seen it..no big deal! when you are young you do stupid stuff....it's fun!

• 5 months ago

give in to blackmail.

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Other than asking the person, not much else could be done.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

if you havent done anything to get in trouble then i wouldnt worry about it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • NONAME
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

there is nothing that could get you into trouble... someone could have a video of you having sex with donal trump while throwing feces at children...it would be allright...no harm

• Lv 7
    5 months ago

don't do stupid stuff and it won't be an issue.

why would you do that stuff anyways, whether or not there was video?

• 5 months ago

Go directly to your local police department and ask to speak to a detective. Show them what you have written here and ask them what you should do next.

• Arthur Dent
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Schedule a visit with the school principal and show them what you have written here. Give them a detailed description of what you were doing.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Do not do anything in public you do not want to be seen

• Louisa5 days agoReport

that is not the point i have done it now so there is no going back. That is not helpful because you are not answering my question and instead making me feel bad about myself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.