Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 5 months ago

im scared someone has a video on their phone of me doing stupid stuff that could get me in lots of trouble what should i do?

*at school

do nothing! Own up to it! it might not be that bad, I put cucumbers up my *** in one and people have seen it..no big deal! when you are young you do stupid stuff....it's fun!

give in to blackmail.

• SRΛSC

Other than asking the person, not much else could be done.

if you havent done anything to get in trouble then i wouldnt worry about it

• NONAME

there is nothing that could get you into trouble... someone could have a video of you having sex with donal trump while throwing feces at children...it would be allright...no harm

• Lv 7

don't do stupid stuff and it won't be an issue.

why would you do that stuff anyways, whether or not there was video?

Go directly to your local police department and ask to speak to a detective. Show them what you have written here and ask them what you should do next.

• Arthur Dent

Schedule a visit with the school principal and show them what you have written here. Give them a detailed description of what you were doing.

• Alan H

Do not do anything in public you do not want to be seen

• Louisa5 days agoReport

that is not the point i have done it now so there is no going back. That is not helpful because you are not answering my question and instead making me feel bad about myself.