I like beto orouke but im not sure if hes going to win the primary is it still possible to vote fr him i dont want to vote for kamala harras?

i really think akamla harras is going to get the nomination i really do i mean shes raisd a lot of money and also shes got a good stage appl and also she always appeals in my news feed bu ti dont agree with her i think shes just aweaker version of hiallry and seh wasnt that great. do you think that beto oroulke can... show more i really think akamla harras is going to get the nomination i really do i mean shes raisd a lot of money and also shes got a good stage appl and also she always appeals in my news feed bu ti dont agree with her i think shes just aweaker version of hiallry and seh wasnt that great. do you think that beto oroulke can still have a chance if not so can i still vote for him do you think he will run independt or maybe will still win somehow i really don like kamala harras