Can I ask police officer come talk to my 6 years old son or drop him at police station for couple hours.?

My 6 years old son not a listener, he always try to do his way and opposite with my saying. Everytime I tell him to do somethings, i have to repeat many times and get mad so he will do. He bullies 5 years old sister. He afraid of my husband but he work all day get home at 7 and my son always behave like he good... show more My 6 years old son not a listener, he always try to do his way and opposite with my saying. Everytime I tell him to do somethings, i have to repeat many times and get mad so he will do. He bullies 5 years old sister. He afraid of my husband but he work all day get home at 7 and my son always behave like he good listener and promise to be good but after that same thing happen. Im wondering if I can ask someone has authority such as police officer come talk to him. Or I can drive and drop him at police station for couple hours to let him know if he not listen he will receive that punishment. Any advise, thanks