kate
kate asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Why is the world so violent? Is it greed, fear, hatred, or what? I don't understand it.?

It's the competition of a capitalist and hierarchical system, if everyone worked together rather than competing we could move past all that primitive BS and actually cultivate humanity.

• manononbre5 months agoReport

That's actually correct. The probable reason why you got downvotes is that as soon as you attacked today's very specific form of capitalism people thought you were in favor of socialism or something equally dumb and fantasious. There are actually a bunch of other functional economical systems.

• Shadow

There are violent people in the world because they were mistreated by those around them or that they had a rough childhood from being bullied or something like that. So they release all that anger and hatred inside them that has been built up in time towards others who either can’t defend themselves or that the target has said or done something to cause the violent person to show anger and hatred. I don’t understand why other species in the world are violent so I don’t have insight into other species.

It all comes down to ignorance. We are very intelligent beings but most of us don't quite know how to use their intelligence. This results in people misunderstanding certain phenomena, which results in a plethora of negative things like frustration, anger, sadness, greed and so on.

Look up why people are violent. There's a ton a psychological research on it. Violence is natural, even in nature, though tree hippies think that nature is about a "balance" and that only humans commit genocide and kill for sport, but this is far from the truth. It's interesting stuff that you should look up and that you'll have to get use to.

How much of the world have you actually seen? The U.S. is not “the world”, only a small, but fairly violent part...check out the better European countries and Canada, not violence-free but a lot better than here

• Tony5 months agoReport

and one being class secord class cizn if people don't understand it , i know sais a few things on a bus becase i in bad way, why this me, it never use be like this before, i know people don't me , i had just end it, i just wish sleep tom daley first

Pride is one main reason.

The other is it's a sick world.

Parts of it are and most is peaceful.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views sited

There is no fear of God. And through different entertainment media we have been brainwashed and our minds have been desensitized to what is Good and what is evil so everyone does what they feel. Have you not noticed that most commercials have a jingle and in that jingle you will 90% of the time hear the words do what you want. That's the satanic moto in almost every commercial jingle. Do what thou wilt. Like Nike Just do it! Hearing these words over and over again and seeing sin promoted in all the entertainment avenues really does have a numbing effect on the mind. That's why it's good to come out of that stuff and not watch it because it will change you and corrupt your mind one way or another. Either you will accept it or you will do it. Jesus said the world in the end Is going to be like it was in the days of noah. Now lets see what those days were like.

Genesis 6:11

11The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. 13And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Genesis 6:5

5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Romans 3

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

• Tony5 months agoReport

at lest the devil workshipps they suppt the gay commity one meber was first fright gay rights check with the satanic bible, why belie in someone whow in hell the fright had best insects at heart, if what check it all gays welcome in

The world is far less violent than it used to be.

We are over 70 years removed from global conflicts. Wars often have casualties measured in hundreds or thousands instead of millions or ten millions. Lots of developing nations that were under dictatorships have emerged into peaceful democracies. Street crime and murders have gone down considerably worldwide.

• manononbre5 months agoReport

Global conflicts might have ceased but if you look for violence or at least lack of compassion which I take to be indirect violence, you're going to find plenty of cases in every second, even in the so-called "peaceful democracies".

The root is survival instinct I think.