is it 'gay' for a man to shave his legs?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • TBK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

there are only 2 acceptable excuses, swimmer (or any water athlete), lost a bet.

• TBK
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I don't shave my legs.

• 5 months ago

A lot of men don’t like body hair so no they are not gay

• 5 months ago

As a 3 dollar bill.........

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Only if he uses one of those pink girlie-looking razors. Otherwise, no.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Many bodybuilders will shave their entire bodies. Look at a young Arnold Schwarzenegger as a champion bodybuilder.

Many champion swimmers will also shave their bodies.

I've known straight guys who didn't like the hair on their arms, or legs. When you look at male models they just don't have much body hair at all. The fashion trend for men is to be less hairy. So if a guy shaves his legs it does not mean he is gay.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Is it gay for a woman to have sex with women?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Unless you store your heterosexuality in your leg hair, no

• Prince
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Nope! It is just a matter of looking well groomed and not like a cave man or Neanderthal.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

No. Not in the case of Ring of Honour Wrestlers or Roddy Piper. Not in the case of body builders and other athletes such as Olympic Men's Swim Team. Hair can just seem kind of gross, and be hot and disgusting as well as slow you down in the water. I think a lot of competitive bikers also shave it off for the wind resistance.

• 5 months ago

I'm straight and I shave my legs. My leg hair grows too thick and long and it doesn't look correct on me.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because shaving your legs will all of a sudden make you attracted to the same sex.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.