Do you think I should bleach my skin o white?

Im lightskin and I get a lot of hate comments that i have a ugly skin color do you think I should turn white instead?

No don’t they’re stupid. You’re beautiful just the way you are !

If you do this now, your life will be a series of other unfortunate mishaps like this. I mean , come on, you should accept yourself before others do.

• jenn

no! you’re fine the way you are.

You shouldn’t because it doesn’t matter what others think of you. You should be you and feel confident with yourself.

No. Screw them. If u feel your skin is UNEVEN then you can use a Hydroquinone 2% Cream (anything higher can cause skin cancer) for no longer than 3 months, to EVEN out your skin. But yeah, otherwise no. It’s unhealthy for the skin. Leave it be.

• Damien

what type of light skin, black light skin or brown light skin? bleaching skin to become white is a myth, youd have to do it every couple of days till the day u die for the skin to remain white regularly

You might have jaundice, seek a physician.

Dont change your appearance to please others embrace the things that make you unique

Ummmmmmm No probably not