Is it bad to stay up for around 24 hours for 3 days (but sleep in between)?

hello, ever since summer break my sleeping schedule has been weird and now i have to go back in to school to take some last finals and test, but my sleeping schedule was sooo weird! so i decided to try to fix it, i stayed up around 24 hours saturday, around the same on sunday and earlier today on monday. i’ve... show more hello, ever since summer break my sleeping schedule has been weird and now i have to go back in to school to take some last finals and test, but my sleeping schedule was sooo weird!

so i decided to try to fix it, i stayed up around 24 hours saturday, around the same on sunday and earlier today on monday. i’ve slept in between all these times, but when i’m awake i stay up for around 20-24 hours. i think i might have to stay up around 17 or 18 today to take my test. is this bad to stay up for 20-24 hours a day? i don’t expect to be doing this anymore once my sleeping schedule evens out but in the mean time is it bad to stay up for 20-24 hour days but get appropriate sleep in between?

sorry for it being so long lol, just a lil concerned!