Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 5 months ago

Be honest, are you afraid to go to hell?

134 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

No. After all, what's the point in being eternally punished when you only have a few decades to do anything?

• Quinn5 months agoReport

This is the best answer because hell is obviously fake and rational people aren’t scared of fake things.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I am not afraid that I will go to Hell, since I am living my life as Jesus Christ commanded.

• 5 months ago

No, because I know I have not done anything truly bad.

• 5 months ago

I guess it's a bad idea wasting the short life's time thinking in eternal punishmen when there are so many things to enjoy in life.

• Anonymous
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Go live the most selfish life you can, while you can, because this is all you'll ever get.... that is if there was no God, and therefore no consequences.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No bcus I'm going to heaven with Jesus!!

• 5 months ago

Yes I am afraid

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, because it 100% doesn't exist at all

• Anonymous
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Jesus says it does, and He would know. Calling Him a liar won't change it. You stand condemned already: all that's left is the sentencing.

• 5 months ago

If I were to believe in heaven and hell, then yes.

• Anonymous
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Don't fear hell; rather fear the One who can put you there.

• 5 months ago

No. I don't believe in hell - and there is ZERO evidence that it exists. And don't stick a Bible under my nose and tell me the Bible is evidence.

• Broton
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

The bible says lots of silly things

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I’ve been in hell for quite awhile now. It’s also called Connecticut (Corrupticut) and yes, I’m afraid of this place from the moment I awake until I fall asleep, Rated #1 state for psychopaths for good reason

• 5 months ago

no ,, I do not fear what does not exist

• Fireball and Anonymous you both need psychiatric help you delusional brainwashed twats.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.