What should I do?

So I have 2 dogs. But I live with a roommate who has 2 dogs as well, I’ve been considering another dog (gsd) since i have been wanting one. I am financially stable and have more than enough room, I have a male gsd mix who is getting lonely due to the fact his sister (Siberian husky) is much older and doesn’t have... show more So I have 2 dogs. But I live with a roommate who has 2 dogs as well, I’ve been considering another dog (gsd) since i have been wanting one. I am financially stable and have more than enough room, I have a male gsd mix who is getting lonely due to the fact his sister (Siberian husky) is much older and doesn’t have much energy..I don’t expect her to live past another year sadly..
Long story short 8 weeks ago I was so sure I was more than ready for the puppy but now I am having major anxiety for some reason..I am extremely nervous about stupid things such as the walks and what if one dog feels left out or what if everyone thinks I’m crazy for getting another dog..
I’m not too sure what to do I’m so clueless and have been thinking for the past week..I just need a simple answer.
Should I cancel on getting the puppy? And just stick with my 2? Or should I get him..?
11 answers 11