When are people finally going to realize that God does not care about what Religion you are or what u believe he only sees you as his child?

Believe what ever you want to believe but the true fact is all it would take for God to end every single problem he has would be to destroy this planet and everything on it. By doing so Religion would be gone, Sin would be dead, and every single problem that has ever been in his way would be gone with it. The only... show more Believe what ever you want to believe but the true fact is all it would take for God to end every single problem he has would be to destroy this planet and everything on it. By doing so Religion would be gone, Sin would be dead, and every single problem that has ever been in his way would be gone with it. The only thing that stops him from doing so is you his Love for us prevents him from destroying the one thing that could end the very thing he never wanted us to have to deal with. Look out at this world people using Religion as a weapon, LGBT using their way of life to try to force people to agree with them, people murdering each other in Cold blood and no one seems to care anymore it has got to where we see so much death everyday that we're use to it. God does not judge you for your choice of Life even if you chose not to believe in him at all what he judges you for is what you do with that life. I have always believed and always will believe that God is going to turn to Athiests and tell them "See that I do exist and know that even though you turned your back on me I never turned my back on you". God is a Father forgiveness is what he is all about and if someone has told you your going to hell for not believing trust me when i say that person may very well be taking your place because no one has the right to play God and he will deal with the ones that use him as a weapon.
Update: ya know i agree with truth sad thing is we expect God to just show up and fix our problems as if he has to baby sit this world and everyone on it....We started it We have to finish it
Update 2: To the ones who judge and attack people trust me when i say your heading in the wrong direction God is not going to forgive someone who cannot forgive others
Update 3: btw Huh? your blocked i posted this to show people God forgives if your going to leave hate on my post you wont post at all
Update 4: ya know its sad you make a post trying to explain to people how much God forgives and loves his children and the world always brings in hate and chaos....ya all will find out for yourself as i did when i was a kid and my heart stopped i guess God is the only one who can give this world hope